- Saturday at Sasquatch!: Seattle-centric day with La Luz, Hibou, Tangerine - The Seattle Times May 29, 2016The Seattle TimesSaturday at Sasquatch!: Seattle-centric day with La Luz, Hibou, TangerineThe Seattle TimesQUINCY – Pleasantly mild weather and blue skies with puffs of white clouds greeted a somewhat light crowd of happy campers and fans at the Sasquatch! Festival Saturday (May 28). In the afternoon, they were served up a round of mostly Seattle-based ...
- Sasquatch Day 1 Recap: Gordi's Opening Surprise, A$AP Flop & More - Crave Online May 28, 2016Crave OnlineSasquatch Day 1 Recap: Gordi's Opening Surprise, A$AP Flop & MoreCrave OnlineThe later start time allowed arriving campers to establish their sites and connect with their surroundings, with frisbees flying a'plenty throughout the early Friday afternoon hours. Eastern Washington's picturesque canyons sprawled out endlessly ...and more »
- Expedition trucks, 4x4 campers and angry beasts of Overland Expo 2016 - Gizmag May 28, 2016GizmagExpedition trucks, 4x4 campers and angry beasts of Overland Expo 2016GizmagTeardrops and trailer boxes dominated the exhibitor section of Overland Expo West 2016, but there were still plenty of larger vehicles on display around the show. We've compiled a full photo gallery of everything from basic pickup trailers with pop-up ...
- For Pasco couple, love of outdoors inspires new business - Tri-City Herald May 28, 2016Tri-City HeraldFor Pasco couple, love of outdoors inspires new businessTri-City HeraldTheir new business, Explore More Northwest, is the area's only rental company specializing in teardrop trailers. Courtesy of Scott Hertzel ... The Cadwells also have many other accessories available, from coolers to a pop-up canopy and camping chairs.
- Expert Offers Advice For Inexperienced Summer Campers - Wisconsin Public Radio News May 27, 2016Wisconsin Public Radio NewsExpert Offers Advice For Inexperienced Summer CampersWisconsin Public Radio NewsTwo other supplies he suggested rookie campers consider bringing are ear plugs and sleeping masks. With the Sun currently rising just after 5 a.m. in eastern Wisconsin -- and coming up earlier and earlier until the summer solstice on June 20 -- some […]