- The Playmobil Conundrum - The New Yorker October 9, 2015The New YorkerThe Playmobil ConundrumThe New YorkerThen you have to make up your own story.” This, in my opinion, is where Playmobil's virtue lies. No one would argue that Lego does not inspire creative, constructive play. But more and more Lego relies on its associations with pop culture in order to ...
- The 5 Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: Texas Ren Fest & More - Houston Press October 9, 2015Houston PressThe 5 Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: Texas Ren Fest & MoreHouston PressOn Saturday and Sunday, Houston's City Hall area becomes a pop-up museum-slash-mega craft show-slash-artists gone wild party for the Bayou City Arts Festival Downtown. Harold Siefert, the 2015 Featured Artist, known for his cast bronze specialty, likes ...
- Ford Transit 50th birthday celebrated - Telegraph.co.uk October 9, 2015Telegraph.co.ukFord Transit 50th birthday celebratedTelegraph.co.ukTo reinforce the message, boxer Henry Cooper appeared in early PR shots to highlight the new Ford's strength and durability, while an appearance with the Small Faces in pop film Dateline Diamonds emphasised that here was a van that was truly swinging ...and more »
- Campus welcomes campaign campers: CNN and C-SPAN engage students in politics - The University News October 8, 2015Campus welcomes campaign campers: CNN and C-SPAN engage students in politicsThe University NewsUpholstered and fitted with a flat screen TV broadcasting CNN programs, it boasted a wide awning that played pop music. The main feature was a booth where students could record their questions ... “It's the first time [CNN has] done an initiative like […]
- I Went to an EDM Festival and Got My Hair Done - Racked October 8, 2015I Went to an EDM Festival and Got My Hair DoneRackedIt rained almost the entire weekend, which put a huge damper on the festival experience, not just for the thousands of non-campers denied entry on the final day, but also for those camping out. On Sunday, I was convinced that my Doc Martens, once black […]